Good morning, Pickswise Nation. Week 11 in the NFL wraps up with an amazing Monday Night Football matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs. We also have sizable slates in both the NBA and NHL, plus a very intriguing lineup on the College Basketball hardwood. It’s another big day in the world of Sports, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- Only 2 road teams have won in Week 12 of the NFL season. Both hail from the NFC East, as the Giants won at Washington 31-19 and the Cowboys cruised in Carolina 33-10.
- The Leafs, Flyers, Penguins and Blues were among the NHL winners on Sunday.
- A 9-game slate in the NBA saw Phoenix outlast Utah 140-137 in double-overtime. Philadelphia clobbered Brooklyn 121-99 and Cleveland defeated Denver 121-109.
- Defending national champ UConn took to the college hardwood on Sunday and hammered Indiana 77-57, easily cashing Pickswise’s Huskies -12.5 pick.
- Don’t miss our Eagles vs Chiefs predictions for Monday Night Football
- Check out our NBA picks for tonight’s 8-game schedule
- You can also read our NHL picks for today’s 7-game slate
- Head over to our college basketball predictions for Monday’s game previews
Best Bet of the Day
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs -2.5 over Philadelphia Eagles (-110)
8:15 pm ET, ESPN
This is a rematch of last season’s Super Bowl and a potential preview of the upcoming one. Of course, Monday’s contest won’t be played at a neutral site. This one is at Arrowhead Stadium, and home-field advantage should serve the Chiefs well. They haven’t lost at Arrowhead this entire season. They are 7-2 overall and 7-1 since losing in Week 1 at Detroit. There isn’t a current quarterback in the NFL who can be trusted to deliver in a big Game more than Patrick Mahomes. By regular-season standards, this is most definitely a big Game. It should also be noted that Kansas City’s defense is also much better than it was a season ago. Look for the home team to win by at least a field goal. Read our full Eagles vs Chiefs predictions.
- Get everything you need to bet better on Eagles vs Chiefs in our MNF betting guide
- Our Monday Night Football coverage includes Eagles vs Chiefs best touchdown scorer picks and our best MNF player prop bets
- Check out the NFL Week 12 opening lines and odds, including an early bet to make right now
- Do your homework with these NCAAF Week 13 early picks and all the latest lines
Read all of our Sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the day on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
Lightning goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy is out with a back injury, so Jonas Johansson will once again be starting on Monday against the Bruins and he has a 3.40 goals-against average and a 0.894 save percentage this season.
Quote of the Day
“(With a) losing streak like this, there’s urgency for sure. Any time you lose this many in a row, there’s a problem you have to fix. And you don’t want to develop a losing mentality at any stretch in the season. That’s a stink in the locker room you don’t want to have in there.“
— Stephen Curry of the Warriors, who will try to end a 6-game skid on Monday night against Houston
Pelicans vs Kings Picks, Predictions & Odds Tonight - NBA
Pelicans vs Kings Prop Bets - December 4
What was the verbal conflict between LeBron James and Ime Udoka about?
Celtics vs Pacers Picks, Predictions & Odds Tonight - NBA
NBA In-Season Tournament odds and predictions: Who is the favorite to win?
NBA New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings same game parlay picks: End of the road for the Pelicans at +678 odds
NBA Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers same game parlay picks: Celtics advance to the semi-finals at +528 odds
What is Miriam Adelson’s net worth? Who is the new owner of the Dallas Mavericks?