The Clippers will face some challenges in this road game, as they are far from home and have traveled cross-country, across two time zones, to reach the Barclays Center. This extended road trip may potentially work against them and impact their chances of securing a victory.
Clippers vs Nets odds
Clippers vs Nets projection
Despite being on the road, the Clippers are considered favorites in this matchup. The current spread favors the Clippers at -4.5, indicating that they are expected to win by that margin. The moneyline for the Clippers stands at -175, suggesting an implied win probability of 62%. On the other hand, the Nets have a moneyline of +155, giving them an implied win probability of 38%.
Both teams enter this Game on a cold streak. The Clippers have lost three consecutive road Games, while the Nets have suffered three straight defeats at home. These recent struggles may play a factor in determining the outcome of this matchup.
For those interested in player prop markets, keep an eye on Cam Thomas's Points. It has emerged as the most popular betting market for this Game. Sharp bettors seem to be leaning towards the Under, as the prop total opened at Under 26.5 Points (-110) and has since moved to 25.5 (-115).
Projections: Covers is predicting that the Clippers are expected to win and cover the spread by more than -4.5 points, and the Game total will go Over 231.5.
Clippers vs Nets betting trend to know
The Brooklyn Nets have hit the 1Q Moneyline in 23 of their last 36 games at home (+10.75 Units / 22% ROI). Find more NBA betting trends for Clippers vs. Nets.
Clippers vs Nets game info
|Location:||Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY|
|Date:||Wednesday, November 8, 2023|
|Tip-off:||7:30 p.m. ET|
- NBA picks
- NBA odds
- NBA player props
- NBA Championship odds
- Best NBA betting sites
Clippers vs Nets latest injuries
Stay updated with the latest picks, odds, and news! Tap the to add us to your favorites on Google News to never miss a story.
NBA In-Season Tournament: can the Warriors still qualify for the quarter-finals?
NBA Player Props Today - Best RJ Barrett Props | Pickswise
Best NBA Player Props Today - November 26
NBA Parlay Picks & Predictions for Sunday at +1056 odds, 11/26
Best NBA Player Props Today - November 25
Pelicans vs Jazz Picks, Predictions & Odds Tonight - NBA
Lakers vs Cavaliers Picks, Predictions & Odds Tonight - NBA
NBA Parlay Picks & Predictions for Saturday at +970 odds, 11/25