What better way to avail of the biggest sporting event of the year than by claiming an amazing BetMGM NFL bonus and betting on the Super Bowl with BetMGM? If you’re looking for the best place to take advantage of this evening’s action, you can sign up here to automatically apply the $158 BetMGM NFL bonus code to claim their incredible new-customer offer.
We’ll go over everything you need to know about this generous sign-up bonus, but if you’re ready to jump in now, click here to register for a new account using the BetMGM NFL bonus code offer. When you click with us, the BetMGM NFL bonus code will be built into your registration.
Football fans ready to bet on Super Bowl 58 player props, game totals and more should check out our Super Bowl 58 predictions, picks and sign-up offers, detailing everything you need to know about betting on Chiefs vs. 49ers.
BetMGM NFL Bonus Offers $158 For The Super Bowl
To be eligible for this BetMGM NFL bonus, you’ll need to sign up, deposit and wager $5+ on an available market on the Super Bowl today. If it either wins or loses, you’ll automatically receive your bonus bets, which will arrive in your account instantly.
You can use your bonus bets on any sports market across BetMGM Sportsbook. No matter how you use them, this offer is the perfect way to start your Super Bowl betting. Sign up through this link, and you won’t need a BetMGM NFL bonus code to activate your BetMGM account.
How To Claim Your BetMGM NFL Bonus For The Super Bowl
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Click on our link to head over to BetMGM Sportsbook
- Sign up and create a new account, with no actual BetMGM NFL bonus code required
- Deposit a minimum of $10 into your account
- Place a wager of $5 on the Super Bowl
- Enjoy the game!
Bonus bets will be added shortly after your bet settles in either direction and expire if not used within seven days. Take advantage of this offer by clicking here and following the brief steps above.
How Do I Bet On The Super Bowl At BetMGM Sportsbook
When signing up for BetMGM, navigate to the Sports selection menu and click on ‘NFL’. Once there, select the Chiefs vs. 49ers Game. Make sure to sign up for a new account using the BetMGM NFL bonus if you want to bet on today’s NFL action.
How to Use Your BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Funds
Once you have received your bonus bets from BetMGM, you need to learn how to use them:
- Select your desired selection or selections
- Click on “bet slip”
- Click the yellow button that says “Apply Reward”
- Select your bonus bet and then click “Place Bonus Bet”
Key Terms & Conditions At BetMGM Sportsbook
- 21+ only
- Eligible in Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming
- Deposit $10+
- Place your first wager of at least $5 on the Super Bowl
- You will receive $158 in the form of two $50 bet credits and one $58 bet credit
- First bet qualifies for the promotion
- Bonus bets must be used within seven days
What Else To Bet On At BetMGM Sportsbook Today
Outside of the Super Bowl, there are many sporting matchups to use your bonuses on today, so why not bet on:
- Boston Celtics -5.5 (-115) vs. Miami Heat +5.5 (-105) – 4:00 PM ET
- Sacramento Kings +3.5 (-110) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder +3.5 (-110) – 5:00 PM ET
- Aston Villa (+115) vs. Manchester United (+210) – 11:30 AM ET
Why not take advantage of these huge games by clicking here to register with the BetMGM NFL bonus and earn $158 in bonus bets?
Sign Up With the BetMGM NFL Bonus Here For The Super Bowl
Whether you want to bet on the Super Bowl this evening or a different sport entirely, BetMGM is the place to do it. Sign up with the BetMGM NFL bonus by clicking here.
Why is it called the NFL Scouting Combine? History and origins of the football selection event
Why did Cam Newton get attacked? Was he hurt?
2024 NFL Scouting Combine: times, how to watch on TV, stream online
Why does the salary cap keep going up in the NFL?
Travis Kelce is on his way to Australia to support Taylor Swift during her Eras Tour
Is Matthew Slater one of the best Patriots and NFL’s special team players ever?
Which NFL teams have the most salary cap space in 2024?
Will Jason Kelce follow Shaquille O’Neal advice on retirement?